ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Comments to articles or reviews:
- all comments are moderated by our admin team before being published.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine at our discretion whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for any and all consequences following any action we may take in response to breaches of this Policy.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page.
You are required to check this Policy from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they will be binding on your use of our site. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.